Super Rare Games announces yet another physical edition game for Nintendo Switch, and this time it is the crafting adventure, Wytchwood. There are only going to be 4,000 copies that will ever be printed as they go on sale next week on June 9, 2022.
Like any other Super Rare Game rare physical release, Wytchwood physical edition will come with the current content, a full-color manual, interior artwork, an exclusive sticker, and trading cards.
Watch the game’s trailer below:
Once upon a time, there lived an odd little Witch in an odd little house. She spent most of her days tending to her odd little garden and resting in her odd little chair. On this day however, her sleep is interrupted by an odd little noise… what oddity is this?
- Crafting adventure – Wytchwood is a game set in an expressive land of gothic fables and fairytales. As the mysterious old witch of the woods, you will explore a strange countryside, collect magical ingredients, brew sorcerous enchantments, and pass your twisted judgment upon a capricious cast of characters and creatures.
- Like your favourite childhood storybook – Highly stylised, Wytchwood has been lovingly rendered to look like an old-timey storybook to further immerse you into this magical world.
- Be the witch – Research and concoct devious spells and sorceries. Turn the greedy into frogs! Trick the wicked with cunning curses!
- Rich whimsical world – Explore an allegorical world of tall tales, uncovering colourful personas and fantastical narratives.
- Put your wit to the test – Use your wit and guile to solve puzzles and best the strange monsters of the forest.
Super Rare Games is known for its rare physical releases of games for Nintendo Switch and more platforms. Previous releases by Super Rare Games include Super Rare Mixtape Vol. 2, Book of Demons, Grapple Dog by Super Rare Originals, and Caveblazers. Their video game division Super Rare Originals announced their next project Post Void.
Post your comments below.