Alientrap and Whitethorn Games have just announced the release date of their crafting adventure game Wytchwood on December 9. The game will be available for $19.99 on PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms.
Step in the land of gothic fables and fairytales in this crafting adventure game coming next week. Check out the trailer to get a first look at the game:
Wytchwood is a crafting adventure game set in an expressive land of gothic fables and fairytales. As the mysterious old witch of the woods, you will explore a strange countryside, collect magical ingredients, brew sorcerous enchantments, and pass your twisted judgement upon a capricious cast of characters and creatures.
- Lovingly rendered storybook art style
- Gather, collect, grow and craft bizarre ingredients: Toxic toadstools, eye of newt and bottled fear.
- Research and concoct devious spells and sorceries. Turn the greedy into frogs! Trick the wicked with cunning curses!
- Explore an allegorical world of tall tales, uncovering colorful personas and fantastical narratives.
- Use your wit and guile to solve puzzles and best the strange monsters of the forest.
While there is no pre-order information, you can wishlist the game in Steam, if you are interested in playing the PC version of the game. Otherwise and if you are a console player, you won’t have to wait a lot longer as it launches Wytchwood launches next week. Whether you play it on your portable Nintendo Switch or like to play it on the Xbox or PlayStation consoles, Wytchwood is going to have you creating and crafting all sorts of spells and enchantments as the old witch of the woods.
What do you think of Wytchwood? Post your comments below.